<  General Speed Chat  ~  Forrestburn 24 Jun 2107 Curry night in bathgate, sign up

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:31 pm
User avatarPosts: 1220Location: BroxburnJoined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 pm
Indie Roots is the new name for K2 in Bathgate and if possibel the food is even better now.

No buffet on a Saturday night though, but menu is excellent and sampled by Trevor with flying colours :)

Put name down here or on facebook page if coming and will cxonfirm tables.

YouTube: MatraEtAlpine

'Ring: Visit and ride
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 129Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:06 am
me please... :D

www.youtube.com/user/Chickenshedracing
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:06 pm
User avatarPosts: 1220Location: BroxburnJoined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 pm
A large thank you from Susan , the owner at Indie Roots and she hoped we all enjoyed the food and that we didnt find the delay too much and the mix ups too annoying on the evening.

I had added an extra 10 folks to our "table" at 3pm on the day which meant they struggled to cope being more a speciality kitchen.
So I apologise for that.

A few suggestions have been put forward for next time .
So if we enjoyed the food we can try some of those to ease things for them and us.

So before the August round I'll review opinion for the evening.

In the meantime, on the evening we didnt pay for any of the starters as a direct apology and then on paying the bill Susan and her husband refused the size of tip we all thought reasonable given the staff were alwasys busy and polite ( and I hope that like me all found the food superb ).

So I will be donating the £75 they returned to the usual collection Janet has at Boydnie for Cancer charity and I hope that is acceptable to all.

Peter

YouTube: MatraEtAlpine

'Ring: Visit and ride
Offline Profile