<  Newcomers  ~  Registration

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:57 am
Posts: 3Location: EdinburghJoined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm
Hey guys,

I applied for my MSA licence, East Ayrshire car club and completed and sent the entry form on the 2012 regs found on this website. I have received my licence and club membership but no word from here. Should I be expecting something?

I looking forward to entering my RX8 in a few A2 events later this year, for the first time!

Cheers,

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:51 pm
Posts: 259Location: PictlandJoined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:03 pm
Hello tommi, welcome and a another rotorheads.

peter locke's in the championship too and drive a PZ model.

it's brill to see another mazda' finest rotary cars in the scottish scene.

Ian:D

Tommi wrote:
Hey guys,

I applied for my MSA licence, East Ayrshire car club and completed and sent the entry form on the 2012 regs found on this website. I have received my licence and club membership but no word from here. Should I be expecting something?

I looking forward to entering my RX8 in a few A2 events later this year, for the first time!

Cheers,

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:21 pm
User avatarPosts: 257Location: Menstrie ClackmannanshireJoined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:28 pm
Hi & Welcome

As far as I am aware no one has had confirmation of their entry to the Guyson Scottish Championships yet. It seems (allegedly) that the entry list may be a closely guarded secret until after closing date in case people check who is in which class and then enter their car in an alternate class to gain an advantage. :oops: However this system has the disadvantage that if you entry has got lost in the post you will never know until it is too late. :x

Oh just a thought have you entered The Lowland Championship which may suit you better geographically and they do acknowledge receipt of your entry by e-mail.

Oh and welcome to A2, I am sure someone has already told you thta there is another Mazda which often appears in the class but hopefully yours will have less of a desire to leave the track and attack the cones, timing gear, finish line etc.

You will recognise the other car as it usually covered in stickers to hide the dents

D.A.D.

:) :) :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 1220Location: BroxburnJoined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 pm
For the record, I'm unaware of ever attacking timing gear -- well not in sprints/hillclimbs :)

I go fpr the larger targets like Marhsall's posts :)

YouTube: MatraEtAlpine

'Ring: Visit and ride
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:52 am
User avatarPosts: 416Location: LothiansJoined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:11 am
Welcome. I'll hopefully see you at some events through the year. I'll be driving a silver Saxo this year.

Cheers

Kev

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:37 pm
Thanks guys,

One more question, I have the MSA 'NON_RACE NATIONAL B (NOT EU)' licence, is this the correct one or do I need a 'National Class B Competition Licence'?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:44 pm
Oh and thanks for the info on Lowland Speed Championship :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:41 am
User avatarPosts: 416Location: LothiansJoined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:11 am
Tommi wrote:
Thanks guys,

One more question, I have the MSA 'NON_RACE NATIONAL B (NOT EU)' licence, is this the correct one or do I need a 'National Class B Competition Licence'?

Your Non Race National B licence is fine for sprints and hillclimbs.