Author Message

<  Newcomers  ~  Car regulations?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:16 am
Posts: 1Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:01 pm
Looking for some advice, currently my road going sprint car has no valid MOT or tax. Can I enter boyndie sprint and get it log booked there and then or does this require to be done prior to entering. TIA

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:10 am
User avatarPosts: 1220Location: BroxburnJoined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 pm
In case Rob doesnt see this in time , worth giving him a call.
Championship Regs has his address
: Rob McKinna, Dolphinton Garage, West Linton, Edinburgh, EH46 7DR

Skype: peter.h.locke

YouTube: MatraEtAlpine

'Ring: Visit and ride
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:00 pm
Posts: 270Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:10 pm
You can assist matters by completing the Vehicle Passport form (replaces CCLB) which you can download from ... onform.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Renny Thomson

MSA Scrutineer

Any comments are my own and should not be taken as comment from the MSA
Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1
3 posts
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Search for:
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum